Thursday, December 27, 2007

Meeting Billy and Akaisha in Chiang Mai

Dave and I have been in Chiang Mai for a week and a half already! We are having a great time here and one blog post or even two is not going to cover some of our incredible experiences here!

I have been in communication for a couple of years with Billy and Akaisha Kaderli who started the web site called: http://www.retireearlylifestyle.com I casually helped them promote their book and we share many traits in common. We finally got a chance to meet in person here in Chiang Mai! In fact, we have gotten together a number of times during our stay here.

I can't begin to tell you how nice Billy and Akaisha are and they have had a lot of good advice for us about Thailand. They both retired at the age of 38 and live in Thailand about half the time and spend the rest of the time at their home base in the USA or traveling around the world. I encourage you to read more about them on their web site. They are the real deal and live what they teach.

Well, I will have a lot more to post about Chiang Mai soon . . .

No comments: