Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saying Goodbye

Mom and family friend Laurie took me to the airport in San Diego for my flight to the Bay Area to visit friends for a couple of days before leaving. Laurie was my childhood babysitter back when I was young enough to not talk back.

Travis and Mom


Travis and Laurie



Good friend Surendra kindly hosted me in the Bay Area for a couple of days before my flight to Hong Kong and Dave joined us for dinner two nights in a row. The final dinner just had to be at Shalimar, our favorite Indian place. Surendra and I refer to Shalimar as our "default eating location".

All of us at Shalimar


Dave and Surendra after satisfying meal



I also spent Saturday afternoon with wonderful friend, Irina, in San Francisco but we forgot to take pictures again -- next time, Irina!

My flight leaves in just a few hours and I am sure that I won't be posting for awhile.

1 comment: